*Please read this page before applying to adopt one of our rescued cockers!
To be considered as an adopter, one must;
- Be an adult responsible for maintaining a household.
- Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in the household.
- Children in the household must be 7 years of age or older as we have no history as to whether the rescue dogs have been socialized around young children. We realize that this policy may rule out some homes that would otherwise be wonderful, but our first priority is the safety of children. All children must be present when meeting the dog up for adoption.
- A fence yard is preferred and will be required for certain dogs, which is up to our discretion.
- We do not have a public kennel facility so you must follow our adoption process in order to meet one of our dogs.
- All current dogs & cats in the household must be spayed or neutered.
- An adoption donation applies and will not be waived.
- No gift adoptions!
- We do not ship dogs under any circumstances for out of area adoptions you must be willing to travel to Victoria, BC and we must be able to find a local rescue group willing to conduct a home visit on our behalf. For out of area adoptions pictures of the applicant’s yard will also be requested.